Saturday, November 12, 2016

My Team & Our Patients

My Team & Our Patients
    I have been delaying the first blog for Barden Family Dentistry.  My avoidance comes from wanting it to be perfect as it's the FIRST one.  Well, it won't be perfect but I believe it's a great way to start.  My team and I have almost completed our 6th month together.  Everything is a learning opportunity and there is always a way to make things better for our patients.  In just 6 months I've become more aware of 2 important things that I will always be thankful for.

      1)  My entire team consists of ROCKSTARS.  Mistakes are a given, but I would put my team and their experience and knowledge up against any dental team.  Combined my team has over 45 years of experience in the dental field and each of them are still trying to better themselves each day.  Thank you Elaine, Misty and Katie for giving it your all.  I couldn't ask for more than that.  They are dedicated to you, our patients.  I sincerely love each of them. 

     2)  I will start by saying I will inadequately describe this one.  Our PATIENTS, our community has shown tremendous support and Barden Family Dentistry wouldn't be succeeding without you.  When people ask me about my professional experiences in the dental field, I try to explain the gratitude, dedication and consideration our patients have.  Let me tell you, you can't find this everywhere I assure you.  On numerous occasions I've said to my team, "That is why I love working here because that wouldn't happen anywhere else."  To our dental family and future dental family members, thank you.  You've truly defined what I call a dental family or dental home.

1 comment:

  1. We are blessed to have such a great boss and amazing office to be a part of!

    ReplyDelete